Acktivate Digital Marketing is looking for a strategic, solution-oriented Digital Marketing Manager! Acktivate aspires to add a strong leader who can bring Digital Marketing expertise and experience to the organization. This position will provide opportunities for you to stretch your knowledge and fully utilize your skills, all while adding value to an exceptional company.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you will work alongside the Founder & President of Acktivate. The ideal candidate will provide forward-thinking ideas and enthusiasm for digital technologies and professional, customer engagement.
- Define and execute customized digital marketing strategies across all channels for clients, suggest improvements to existing marketing strategies, and identify opportunities to increase customer engagement.
- Develop and implement suitable digital marketing strategies based on clients’ current needs in areas such as SEO, social media, email marketing, and website design.
- Identify and develop the most effective ways to market customers’ products or services using various digital technologies.
- Discover new ways for customers to engage with existing customers and attract new ones by evaluating the current marketing strategy.
- Lead search marketing initiatives at a strategic and tactical level including roadmap development, keyword management, on/off-page SEO, campaign/budget management, and creative testing and analytics.
- Develop and execute an online user acquisition plan designed to maximize site traffic and drive significant user growth.
- Improve customer’s site search engine ranking by adding new keywords, examining and optimizing webpages, and implementing content creation and development strategy for websites and blogs.
- Improve and manage company branding, increase client engagement and communications with creative social media, email, mobile, or local marketing campaigns.
- Track and report on online campaign results— report performance on all online media acquisition/ efforts including spend, customer acquisition costs, conversion percentage, pipeline contribution, and ROI.
- Create and manage all online marketing collateral coordination, design, messaging, PR announcements, newsletters, and communications.
- Manage and establish objectives of Acktivate’s internal contractors.
Qualifications, Desired Skills, and Competencies:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications or relevant field.
- Minimum of 5-7 years related digital marketing experience leading and managing marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and content management systems
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience as a content writer.
- Experience in the financial services/healthcare industry.
- Displays traits such as a proactive, self-starter, and motivated individual with a focus on attention to detail.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through testing and email optimization.
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively with a variety of personality types.
- Ability to take initiative and interact professionally with all levels of management.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Ability to perform and execute in a fast-paced environment.
- HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite
Why You Should Apply:
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities.
- Remote Working Opportunities
- Flexible schedule
- Apply today to be our Digital Marketing Manager and tell us why you would make a great fit
Acktivate is a marketing technology consulting company that works with businesses on digital transformation projects and marketing strategies. Acktivate provides hands-on support to help clients identify the suite of tools to transform their business, as well as train and utilize tools such as CRM and automation tools (Zoho, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Hubspot, and Active Campaign) to achieve their business goals. In addition, Acktivate assists clients with defining their sales pipeline and developing marketing campaigns across all digital channels to convert traffic into leads, nurture leads and close into new clients.